Sunday, August 12, 2012


I had wanted something for our door for my little love bug's birthday---and I usually make something for each birthday party to go with the theme. But this year, I went ahead and designed a door hanger so we can keep it from year to year! I left it up for her party and special day....and, of course, her "birthday week" (because we like to truly stretch out our birthdays around here). I even stuck it up for her Nina and Gaggy's birthdays when they came over for a dinner celebration! 




Ours is super girly-girly, but I also made some that were more primary and others that were "boyish".  These are great! They can say "Happy Birthday" or nothing, even a name or initials would be cute. So think about this keepsake for your family...or even your classroom!  These are just $35. Send me an email if you have any questions or orders (hadleyhaugabook@gmail.com) or find me on facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment